The phrase “thoughts and prayers” is often used by officials and celebrities in the United States as a condolence after a tragic event, such as a deadly natural disaster or mass shooting.
What can I say instead of sending thoughts and prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
What does my thoughts and prayers mean?
Meaning of Saying Thoughts and Prayers
The meaning of the phrase, “You’re in my thoughts and prayers” said to someone grieving is clear. You are keeping them in your thoughts and including them in your prayers. This phrase has been used to express of concern and caring.
How do you tell someone they’re in your thoughts and prayers?
How to Say ‘My Thoughts Are With You’ When Someone’s Sick
- I’m praying for you to get well soon. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers can play their part in healing the body and mind. …
- I’m sorry this sickness is part of your life. I am here with you every step of the way.
What does it mean to keep someone in your thoughts?
DEFINITIONS1. if someone is in your thoughts, you think about them a lot. This expression is often used for telling someone who is unhappy that you are thinking about them. We want you to know that you’re in our thoughts.
How can I send my friend a prayer?
Amen. Almighty God, we entrust all who are dear to us to thy never-failing care and love, for this life and the life to come, knowing that thou art doing for them better things than we can desire or pray for; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. Lord please give my treasured friend love and blessings without end.
What can I say instead of sending love?
What to Say Instead of ‘Sending You Strength and Love’
- “If you’re not being served by what’s at hand, then let it go. …
- “Of all the things I am grateful for, it’s you. …
- “If the goal seems too big right now, then take a step back to breathe. …
- “Grab my hand, because we’re going to travel this road together.
What does in my prayers mean?
in (one’s) prayers
A phrase often used to express one’s sympathy for someone else, especially someone who has just suffered a tragic loss or is otherwise experiencing a painful or challenging time. I’m so sorry to hear about your mom, Ellen. You’re in my prayers. … They’re in all of our prayers.”
What to say when someone says remember me in your prayers?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
What is another way to say thinking of you?
“I’ve been thinking about you.” “You’ve been on my mind a lot lately.” “Thinking of you always makes my day.” “Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.”
How do you reply to my thoughts are with you?
How to Respond to ‘Thinking Of You’ Via Text
- “How do you always seem to know when I need to hear that? You’re the best.”
- “Back at you! Hope all is well.”
- “Don’t worry about me. …
- “Thank you. …
- “Thank you for thinking of me!”
- “I am so glad I have friends like you.”
- “I was just thinking of you, too! …
- “That makes two of us.”
What are the example of thoughts?
The definition of thought is the act of thinking, or the outcome of mental activity. An example of thought is to be deeply concentrating on how to figure out a problem. An example of thought is an idea on how to solve a problem. Thought is the past tense of the word think which means to conceive in the mind.
What does it mean when someone says you are in their thoughts?
We use this expression when someone needs support due to health issues, or any difficult or sad life event. It expresses our concern and shows the other person we are thinking about their situation.
What does mind your thoughts mean?
To control your thoughts means to influence the way you live your life. Your mind, more specifically, your thoughts, affects your perception and therefore, your interpretation of reality. ( And here’s Why Your Perception Is Your Reality)